RIFLE & PISTOL RANGE RULES
- Actions must be open with muzzle pointed down range upon arrival and when not firing.
- No handling or adjusting of firearms while anyone is down range.
- No firing is allowed over or to the sides of the backstop.
- Anyone seeing an unsafe condition may declare a cease-fire.
- No firing is allowed on the Pistol Range when vehicles are on the utility road above the pistol backstop.
- Actions shall be open when firearms are in the racks or being carried to vehicles.
- Absolutely no alcohol or drug usage or impairment allowed.
- The only authorized targets are to be paper ones tacked or stapled to the target holders. No glass, cans, bottles or boxes for targets.
- Please remove all targets after shooting is completed.
- Please deposit trash, brass, steel cases and unwanted targets in the trash cans provided.
- Anyone in obvious violation of range rules will be asked to leave. This may be enforced by the Sheriff’s Office as a public safety issue.